Select Academic Keynotes and Plenary Panel Presentations
- Keynote Panel. Global Studies Association Annual Conference, New Delhi, India.
- University of Chigago, Program on Global Environment.
- Latin American and Caribbean Society of Environmental History Annual Meetings. Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- College of Liberal Arts Distinguished Scholar Lecture. University of Southern Indiana.
- Distinguished Lectures. Jadavpur University, Calcutta.
- Science and Democracy Network. Keynote lecture. Preconference Workshop on Vulnerability. Kennedy School, Harvard University.
- Rosenfield Program in Public affairs, International Relations, and Human Rights, Grinnell College, Iowa.
- University of Sussex Conference on Commonwealth Environmental History.
Invited Academic Talks and Seminar Presentations
More than 150 invited talks at some of the world’s leading universities, including:
- Oxford University
- Cambridge University
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- University of Chicago
- Princeton University
- University of California Berkeley
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of California Irvine
- University of California Santa Cruz
- University of California San Diego
- University of California Riverside
- University of Southern California
- University of Sussex
- University of Bristol
- Bielefeld University
- McGill University
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Cornell University
- Brown University
- Duke University
- Brandies University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Oregon
- North Carolina State University
- University of Arkansas
- National University of Singapore
- Jadavpur University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Delhi University
- Santa Clara University
- And in a wide range of workshops and conferences at institutions around the world.
Organized or Co-organized more than 20 workshops or panels in leading international conferences in environmental studies and social and policy studies of science and technology.